Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cancun

What a beautiful place Mexico is.
We really enjoyed our trip.

The water is so blue that a picture doesn't really capture it.

The sand is not so nice on bare feet. There are chunks or coral and small shells. It is not the sugar sand we have on the gulf.

The resort was fantastic. They were very friendly and everything was clean.

We didn't wander outside of the resort. I wish I could have seen more of Mexico. The people at the resort did the best they could to convince us that there was no poverty in Mexico. The drug problem there was the fault of the USA, if we didn't buy it they couldn't sell it. The only poor people were the ones who chose to be poor and there were plenty of jobs and  a prospering economy. Propaganda??

4 comments:

lisa said...

Those were pretty awesome pictures of the beach!

berryvine said...

Thanks Lisa. It was a pretty awesome beach. I left out the pics of the 40something chick in a bikini. LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I've never been there, but the water is gorgeous! I could probably sit there gazing at it all day long. And thre resort reminded me of a sand castle. Cool!


~Lisa

berryvine said...

Lisa the water was beautiful! I had never been before either. Long way to go for us. We will be on your end of the US in June for a wedding. Ruidoso NM, I will get to see some of the lovely landscape you have in your photos.