Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Year!!


2010! I can't believe it is a new year. The end of 2009 was busy,busy,hence the lack of posting.The market garden didn't do so well as a market garden. There were allot of people at the local market selling this year so it was hard to make any money. I guess everyone had the same idea. The garden did produce allot of food for friends and family. The funny part is you offer free produce and people want you to pick it,bag it and deliver it or they don't want it?? We will be back to the small home garden this year.


We started the new year DEBIT FREE!! Almost ,we still have a mortgage on the farm but all other debits are gone. I can't wait to feel the weight of money in my pocket.



We had snow this year. Not much, but it hasn't been above freezing in more than a week. I live in the south so I don't have to be cold. The animals are ready to have water without ice in it.


So how did everyone else do?? I am all ears..


Or maybe I am just nosey.

No comments: